Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update from Shawnee America

So I've officially been in oklahoma for almost 2 months. Which I never thought I would say...ha ha

Here's whats been going on so far.

Bella has taken a strong liking to Landon. She loves her daddy and follows him around everywhere!!
A carnival came to town... we didn't attend. Something about rides that can be set up and taken down in a day that travel the world doesn't scream safe to me.

If you look closely you can see walmart in the background. The carnival was set-up in the parking lot. My family came to visit a couple weeks ago and we had so much fun!!






Landon bought Bella some booties. We all got a good laugh watching her walk around in them. (No worries no corgi's were hurt in the making of these photos.)




That's all for now...

2 comments:

  1. youre too cute.
    and the booties are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karissa. You are too cute. I ecspecially love how much you spoil Bella....haha but I have to admit I spoil my dog too. I am so glad you are having fun. But I wish you were back here in dallas having fun! I truely do miss you and cant wait to see you! Love Ya BRITTNAYYYYY

    ReplyDelete