Thursday, October 1, 2009

Part one of Birthday Greatness....

Wednesday afternoon Bella and I drove down to Texas to begin the birthday festivities! First on the list was going to church that night to surprise the girls!

A re-enactment of the surprise faces when I walked through the door!













The girls after bible study!
So proud of you girls for taking the initiative to do your own bible study!!





I miss these girls so much!
Cute face Cari!









Annalee
loves love..
and we all love Annalee!











Of all the nights to visit it would be dodgeball night.
I do not like head shots!





Courtney in her cage..










Last but not least we tried to surprise Becky. Didn't quite work out but still so great to see the girls!!


I know its blurry but still had to capture it.

2 comments:

  1. of course you'd have to show that pic of me. and I agree, no one likes headshots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Yes it was a surprise to see you, but I enjoyed every moment of it! It brough back old memories. I do enjoy the bible study, but Thank You Brittney for inspiring Courtney! The pic of me signing love was signed to you, haha but YES I do love!!! I love the rest of your pictures and captions, and loved seeing you! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete