Thursday, September 23, 2010


So it's been a while since I have been on this thing. I started it with the intentions of keeping up with people back home and I was the one who ended up dragging my feet. Well with my birthday coming up I figured why not start 26 out on a good note.

Crazy to say 26 but I think it sounds prettier than 25. Or as Landon likes to remind me the downward slope to 50. That's ok though cause everyone still thinks I'm 16..so no worries.

My goal this next year is to make this year different. Last year was a HARD year! Grant it some really awesome and wonderful things happened but overall last year was one of the hardest years of my life. Not many people know the details of what I went through but the people closest to me do and that's all that matters.

However, with that year almost behind me I want to make this year different and better. I want to get back to who I use to be and continue growing in my faith and in myself. I want to enjoy each and everyday again even the rough ones!

I may not be happy about where I am right now (aka Shawnee, America) but I still want to make the best of it and not waste another day or another experience. I may not know what I'm going to do job wise right now or even when we get back to Texas but I don't want to dwell on it anymore.

I wanted to try to make a goal for this new blog year or have a theme but I haven't come up with it yet. So if anyone still does this whole blog thing I welcome ideas. I do promise to keep up with it this time.

So this blog was a bit of a debbie downer so I'm going to end it with this video of Pug and our funny little family. See you in 11 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment