Thursday, October 14, 2010

Epic Fail

So I told myself I was going to start writing a blog everyday when I turned 26...EPIC FAIL! It's 10 days later and this is my first entry whoops! Well at least this ones a long one so that should make up for something.

This past weekend I celebrated my bday by Karissa and Mindy coming in town. It was so much fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The only down side was Landon also happened to be sick all weekend and missed out on everything.

Here are some highlights from the weekend:

Saturday we went to St. Benedicts Fall Festival.

The first thing we did was get our faces painted.

Karissa's girl has clearly never seen a cat and my girl was a diva but oh well it was free.

























Meow!!!
No festival is
complete without
creepy characters...

Blind Dora and Indian
spongebob!


























Bingo is oddly addicting and really gets the adrenaline going...I almost one twice.


































We each decided one thing that we had to do at the fair...

Karissa and I chose the sling shot race thing...


Moment of Whiplash..





















Mindy's choice: Cake Ball



Thank you little bus driver for convincing us that we could all fit on the Jefferson lines!

Kitty cat, Dora and Bingo heading home from one heck of a catholic fall festival!


separated at birth??


Dinner at the wedge. Mindy you precious little Lamb! Hope you find Him soon, just be still and know.















Finally after 2 years first cuppie's and Joe experience. To bad Landon had the bubonic plague and missed it!
Cuppie's and Joe Exorcism!


Hopefully this will be my last birthday in Oklahoma but at least good ole Shawnee America went out with a bang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment